Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BeginninG.

I decided to take it upon myself and create a blog spot because Nick did... not because he did. But because I thought it was a good idea, so I did too. For those of you who don't know, Nick is my amazing husband. We've been married for four months; so far so good. =)

I guess for my first entry I'll share a little about me. Hopefully it will be enough to get you to come back again!
My name is Kaitlyn. Nick is my husband, best friend, lover, lifetime partner... other half, if you will. We are expecting our first baby girl on September 22nd;; Hailey Meredith. Our families together makes it a pretty huge family, and I love it! I now have six brothers and two sisters... two wonderful moms and two awesome
dads.. and one extremely adorable niece. I also have a Labrabella.

Labrabella (n): A simple-minded, not-so-brilliant, half Labrador Retriever, half Poodle mix of excitement and amusement. Oh, and has a beard; male or not.

I work at a camp called Twin Pines helping to "beef up" and educate children of God. It's pretty sweet. I do secretarial work and answers phones and such. This is only until I decide to go back to school, for whatever God wants to use me for!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that's enough about me for one post. Feel free to leave comments of any sort... (no negativity please)...

Tell me a story. Post a picture. ANYTHING... I'll love it.

Have a great Wednesday night!

2 comments:

  1. I think this blog is a great idea! I'm now following you... that sounds a little creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it keep updating! :-p
    love you

    ReplyDelete