Friday, June 12, 2009

Til Death Do Us Part

I've been married for four months and it seems like we've been together forever. Things are completely different now then when we were dating, of course. It's hard when you learn each other's pet peaves, habits, and flaws. Working together only means getting through it.

Random note. It's 9:38am and I'm awake. This is one of the biggest changes in my life in 2 years. Before pregnancy, I would have just gone to sleep 2 hours ago! I miss the night life, but I love waking up in time for breakfast. =] Nick started welding school and wakes up at 8:00 Monday through Friday. We're both old and are sleeping by 10pm. Hahah.

Marriage. It's funny how some people go into it thinking "if this doesn't work, we can always get out of it." My view of marriage ever since I was small was this: You get married, you stay married. Til death do us part. When I was younger, it never dawned on me that Daddy's ever left Mommy's (or vise versa). It wasn't until I started getting older and talking to friends that I realized this happened daily around the world. What a let down! Don't get me wrong, things happen. But I'm talking about petty things that break people up. Work through it, just love each other regardless. I don't know everything there is to know about marriage, or even half of the things, but I do know how God wants us to treat each other.

--"And the two will become one flesh, so they are no longer two, but one; Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
- Mark 10:8

So that's my two sense. lol ...God has some good stuff, you should look into His Word when you get a free chance. <3

Leave comments. Be a follower! (of my blog, not of the world. lol)
Have a great Friday!

1 comment: