Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Large and in charge...

I Have Reached The Boiling Point...

The third trimester is a trip, let me tell you. I can't even walk to the mailbox in under 15 minutes. I'm tired after doing the smallest jobs, and my feet look bigger suddenly. Which is totally depressing. On the other hand, baby girl is kicking a lot! Nick gets so excited. Soo cute, I can't wait to see them together.

I feel ready to run again! All this weight gain and lack of exercise made me realize
how much I missed being in track. I can't wait to start running again. You watch; my goal is to be able to do a 6 mile run by May. That means 8 months (post child-birth, during the winter months) to get down and dirty. I might hurt myself. lol

Anyway, that's my blog for today. I'm hot, and tired. Time for a nappp :o)

Love.

2 comments: